What are cookies and other similar technologies?
A cookie is a small file having a string of characters that is downloaded on your device when you visit a website page for the first time, so when the next time you visit the page, the cookie recognizes your browser and inform the web server that you are a returning visitor and has visited specific web pages on the Website.
Cookies may store your preferences and other demographic information.
There are different categories of cookies such as:
- First-party cookies: Cookies set by the owner of the website that you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies: Cookies not set by the website owner but bring you to the website.
- Session cookies: Cookies that expire when you close your web browser.
- Persistent cookies: Cookies that get stored in your device for a certain period of time, until you delete them.
Types of Cookies We Use
We use first and third-party cookies to enable our server to quickly recognize you and provide your personalized experience. These are the specific types of cookies we use to achieve our purposes:
- Essential Cookies necessary to deliver access to the Website that you cannot refuse.
- Performance Cookies to collect information about how website visitors use our services.
- Functionality Cookies to enable the website to remember the website visitor.
- Advertising Cookies to deliver more relevant advertisements based on your interests.
- Analytics and Customization Cookies to measure the effectiveness of our website, marketing campaigns.
- Social Networking Cookies to enable you to share our website pages through your social media account. This type of cookie may also be used for advertising purposes.
Use of Third Party Cookies
How Can You Control Cookies
As cookies tend to collect your personal information, you can decide on whether to accept or reject cookies. You have the right to set your cookies preferences and thus can withdraw or modify your consent to use our cookies at any time by choosing the appropriate option in the link provided to you in order to set your preferences.
If you choose to reject cookies, you still be using our website, however, some portions of the website may be restricted. For more control over cookies, you can visit your browser’s help menu for related information.
Other Tracking Technologies
We also use other tracking technologies apart from cookies to recognize and track our visitors and to gauge the effectiveness of our marketing communication. They may change time to time and you may request this information at any point of time by writing to [email protected]